15 Jul 2016

Relictors Battle Company Progress - Mordian7th chart style

Hi, I thought I'd have a little work related fun at lunchtime one work day and see if I could remember all my Relictors Forces and tote up what I have already bought and need to complete.... I know I get distracted by new hobby purchases and a long running joke is my lack of ability to finish off an actual Battle Company - I am precisely 2 Marines away from that goal!! One Veteran with Banner and one Company Champion for the WIP Command Squad... well Mordian7th is great at putting up To-Do Charts and sticking to them, me less so.

Anyway, there you go... a lot of Relictors as can be seen by the chart above and a Parade Ground photo from Feb this year, and some To-Do; and yet no actual Battle Company per se yet...





















4 comments:

  1. Daaaaaang! I knew conceptually that you had a lot of Relictors, but I didn't realize just how many there were - awesome work, man! I do enjoy the painting chart, it helps keep things organized and there's a nice feeling when you get to tick some boxes over to green. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOooooh. I need more Templars...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice chart and tons of mini's done! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin