16 Feb 2015

Necron Canoptek Spyder #3

The weeman room is out of commission at the moment and work is taking up all my time as I am away from home at the mo and in the middle of moving too, so blog posts will be few and far between until the new one is ready!
That aside, I've managed to do the third and final Canoptek Spyder for my Necrons, they are a Codex Unit of 0-3 Spyders, so now I have three to get across the board and use that monsterous creature status to good effect, one just dies trying...
Like the second one seen here, he is a basic gribbly, no particle beamers. As i am scheduling this post, the Necron Codex will hopefully be out by now and maybe these haven't been nerfed.
Thanks for stopping by, cheers. Siph

1 comment:

  1. Looking good! I hope you are happy with the new codex. My friend is just shooting tears of joy everywhere.

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin