28 Jul 2014

Relictors 4th Company Tactical Squad

Hello Reader, these are my latest offering to the blogosphere, and an addition to my growing Relictors Army, now burst beyond the 5th Company... too many squads done already, so I painted a box of the newest Tactical Marines as the 4th Company to accompany the 4th Company Vulkan Hestan I had already painted with green trim as a nod to the Salamanders.
I made the most of the new Grav Gun and Combi-Grav Weapons and the "up on aim" poses too. I love the green trim, adds a spot colour rather than the black on black trim I had for the 5th Company. I've also added green to the tactical marking on the bone coloured kneepads vice a black stripe on the 5th Company marines.
And finally the ubiquitous Missile Launcher for flexibility and the nice "re-loading my Bolter magazine" pose. I've also used a number of the 'Bolter round' honour decorations which add a nice touch.

I hope you like my latest addition, thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work as always man - Love your Relictors, and they just keep getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers mate, I haven't quite finished with them just yet you'll be pleased to hear. Always some more to do to add to the Fifth and now Fourth Companies!

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin