2 Jul 2014

Iron Warriors Forgeworld Dreadnought

Today I am showing off another new addition to my Iron Warriors; a Forgeworld Dreadnought. I do like the new Helbrutes, but these Dread's definitely fit into my army much better and I had meant to pic one up for a while now when I saw this mini on eBay going for about a third of the normal cost - and it even had the weapons configuration I wanted...definitely fate!
The mini was already assembled, so I cant comment on the build, but it only needed a little cleaning up before it was good to paint.
Frustratingly, after painting it and being happy with the job, I applied some Purity Seal and got an annoying amount of frosting (not enough to start again - but more than I am really happy with...). Must have been too humid...


1 comment:

  1. Really nice paint job on this model. Looks great. Nice highlighting on the gold bits, and weathering on the legs

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin