7 Jan 2013

Malifaux - Death Marshalls



Happy New Year guys – its been a busy one for me; travelling up and down the country visiting family, so I have only managed to get a little painting done this holiday season. One thing I managed to get finished was these Death Marshalls for my Ortega Crew.






I’ve had them sat around since I started Malifaux a few months back and because of the low model-count in the game, I aimed to only play with painted minis...which means I have no ideas if they are any good, but they seem fun (you can capture enemy models and trap them in coffins).






To keep with the Western theme, the models are mounted on custom resin bases from DCB miniatures.






Hope you like!



No comments:

Post a Comment

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin