5 Jan 2013

Jan White Dwarf - What the Storm Talon should have looked like?!

Image from Games Workshop WD Jan 2013

Is it just me, or is the new Dark Talon/Nephilim Jetfighter, Dark Angels flyer what the Storm Talon should of looked like? I am seriously considering Dark Angel Allies to my Relictors on the strength of this aircraft! I love it!!!
Speaking of flyers, I am continuing my terrain series with the crashed Aquila Lander from the Battle of Macragge Boxset. WIP at the moment, but the hard work is done, just sand and paint the sand yet to do.

Right back to drooling (snotting) over pictures of the Jetfighter.... ahem, I mean back to working on some more terrain.  Lord Halfpenny and I were meant to have a battle today but Papa Nurgle has us both in his blighted clutches....

4 comments:

  1. I've not seen the kit - but could you not remove the Dark Angel-ness bits and use it as a counts-as?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've honestly been thinking about going whole hog with my Relictors & just playing the semi-chaotic, secretive, ruled-by-a-hidden-cabal Chapter as counts-as Dark Angels. They've got all the earmarkings of Dark Angels Successors and the rumor is they are hybrid UM/DAs anyway, right? Might as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont get it, what people like about this new flier? I honestly like the stormtalon more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each to their own I guess Steam, this is like a plane, whereas the Talon is like a gunship - I prefer this, but that's not to say I don't have two Talon's!

    Ninjasuperspy, you are correct, Relictors are meant from DA and UM geneseed! DO IT... I've think you've given me a valid excuse to Ally some painted in Relictors colours... i've got the Relictor fluff in an earlier post, click on the 'Fluff' label >>>>

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin