21 Oct 2011

Blog Wars 2

Very quick post to say that I have just bought my Blog Wars 2 ticket so Weemen will be representing!!!

I'll be bringing along the 'Nids of course and will be posting about my list/modelling/painting shortly. Ooh - it also looks like there will be two other 'Nid players - score!!!

There is also a good chance that I will be dragging along a few "Friends of Weemen" from up north as well.

Check out From the Fang for tickets and info.

And don't forget to vote to help Siph site his LR Terminus Sponsons, poll in right hand bar >>>>

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention mate. Will the other WeeMen be joining you again this time round?

    Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sry Alex, the other WeeMen have to work this time round, but there is always Blog Wars III.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I missed this. I mean, I wouldn't have been able (or allowed!) to go anyway (South Devon's a long way from Notts) but even so...

    ...just shows how out of it I've been of late, I s'pose.

    Hope all's well, Siph.

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin