10 May 2010

Titan Banner for Reaver Honorum - Legio Astorum

Finally got round to fixing the Banner I had Ron from FtW produce for me. It was discussed at length for Inner Geek's Titan Lucius, follow the link here . I liked this so much, I commissioned Ron to do one for me too.
In the design he has incorporated the Name, obviously, but also my Initials and the Number 10. This was the Forgeworld Reaver Number 10, I ordered him on the day they were released for sale. Coincidentally, the Warhound Canis Bellum is also FW Number 10 (weird). The rear image is to tie in with my Relictors, who use a lot of skulls and their Chapter Badge is a skull, again Ron has used the numeral 10.


1 comment:

  1. The banner looks great, and really suits the titan ;)

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin